Welcome to Jetsetter Travel!
Introducing people to places and redefining travel hospitality, Jetsetter Travel is located on the doorstep of the world's biggest outdoor playground, and, the second "official" wonder of our beautiful World - Australia's Great Barrier Reef. We are a boutique, retail Travel Agency located in the friendly little town of Ayr, North Queensland.
Stefania and her team relentlessly strive to provide their clients with a customer service experience unavailable elsewhere - providing genuine, timely and specialized assistance to all.
At Jetsetter Travel, we are your one stop travel shop. Be it a quick getaway, or the trip of your lifetime – we have the resources, knowledge and experience to assist you throughout every step. Let us help design your ideal travel experience!
You're the expert on YOU. So, when you talk, we listen! Our approach is certainly not a 'One Size Fits All' when it comes to the product and services we provide as we understand each Client is unique. We take into consideration your individual needs, ask the right questions and provide the right advice to ensure that the trip we are planning for you exceeds your expectations every single time!
Although the current COVID-19 global pandemic has presented our entire travel industry with many challenges - we aren't going anywhere. Jetsetter Travel is still open for business and your booking is secure!
It's not all doom and gloom and there are plenty of amazing destinations to travel to within Australia, and with our knowledge, experience, tailored and personalized service - we are excited to offer our travel planning services to you and your family!
We have made some temporary adjustments to our Trading Hours until further notice - listed below for your convenience.
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
During this time, we are working with clients in order of departure date to obtain the very best outcome possible regarding cancellation, credit or amendment options. At this time, our response times will be longer than usual, and we are working tirelessly in conjunction with our trade partners, airlines and suppliers to ensure all clients are contacted and provided updates in the most timely manner possible.
During this time, Jetsetter Travel would like to extend our thanks to you and our wider community for their ongoing support, patience and understanding.
The Jetsetter Travel Team
"Stef has gone above and beyond all expectations.."
"Stef has gone above and beyond all expectations of what it means to be a customer connected travel agent. Making sure all relevant arrangements have been as smooth as possible during such a dynamic travel period is one of her many amazing qualities she can offer her clients. Will without a doubt be consulting with Stef and Jetsetter Travel for all future adventure arrangements!"
- J. Romeo
"Stefania is a very caring and professional young woman who has gone above and beyond..."
"We can not thank Stefania enough in her efforts in getting our son home from Canada after 4 months of bumped and cancelled flights.
Stefania was constantly in touch with us and officials from numerous consulates and airlines in trying to get some clarity on the requirements for Jalen to travel home in these trying times of Covid. There were many road blocks but Stefania would find another solution to the situation, she is a very professional, caring young woman who has gone above and beyond and has taken a lot of the stress away from us as she knows how the system works. I can not recommend Stefania at Jetsetter travel highly enough and for any of our future travels we will definitely be patronising Stefania’s business as this industry has been hit very hard. Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts."
- M. T. & J. Romeo
"We Can't Speak Highly Enough...!"
"Home safe and sound, now in self isolation for 14 days. So glad we had Stefania at Jetsetter plan our holiday. We can't speak highly enough about her proffesionalism, her knowlege, understanding, advice and always going above and beyond. With everything that was going on, Stef kept us up to date which was very reassuring helping us to continue enjoying our holiday. When she advised us that it was best to come home, she made the whole process stress free. Our holiday was only cut short by a couple of days due to COVID-19 restrictions, we feel very blessed & grateful to have gone everywhere we had planned. Thank you so much Stef for making our holiday so special!"
- R. & E. Romeo
Review Us On Facebook
Do you have a positive Review you wish to share with the world? We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and word of mouth travels fast. Help us grow our business by sharing your positive review on Facebook today!
Why Book with Jetsetter Travel?
We're Award-Winning. In an industry as widespread as ours it can be increasingly difficult to stand out. Despite this, the Jetsetter Travel Team have made their mark in the National Travel Industry. Below are some of our proud achievements.
2014 - Emirates Scholarship Winner - National Travel Industry Awards
2015 - Outstanding Achievement Award - ITG/ETG
2016 - Young Agent of The Year (N) - National Travel Industry Awards
2016 - Best Travel Agency (N) - National Travel Industry Awards
2016 - Outstanding Achievement Award - ITG/ETG
2017 - Best Owner/Manager (N) - National Travel Industry Awards
2017 - Best Travel Consultant (N) - National Travel Industry Awards
2018 - Young Agent of The Year (N) - National Travel Industry Awards
Are you looking for something that isn't listed above? Don't hesitate to reach out to us, we are always more than happy to assist with your query and either provide a solution, or point you in the right direction as to where you can find what you're looking for!
Contact us today, we can't wait to hear from you.!
5 Reasons To Use A Travel Agent at Jetsetter Travel
1. They're human - just like you! The most basic and powerful way to connect with another person is to listen. Our Human Travel Speclialists will listen to your individual needs, ask questions and tailor the arrangements to suit you, whilst building a genuine connection. Who knows - you might just gain a new friend in your Travel Specialist!
2. They'll save you hours and dollars! When you want to master a skill, you make it a study. That is exactly what our Travel Specialists have done over the course of their careers and in their day to day tasks. They will provide the very best advice at the very best price to suit your needs.
3. It's easier to call an Agent than a Computer. Unfortunately, computers can't talk back, and many off-shore providers will be difficult to reach at the best of times (In the rare case you actually know who you're booking with in the first place). Imagine how stressful this could be in an emergency? Our Travel Specialists are available 24/7 to help, and know the ins and outs of your booking to provide the best advice.
4. They're experts who consider all areas of your holiday! Forget doing your own research. We have the resources and experience to be at the forefront of your travel destination or experience. From the big events not to miss, to the weather patterns on the ground, we make the most suitable recommendations to ensure you get the most out of your holiday.
5. Buying travel is far too special to do on your own. "See the World. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees. Ask for no security" - Ray Bradbury. We happen to agree with Ray and strongly agree that a single travel experience can indeed change your life forever, in ways you never imagined or understood.
The Jetsetter Team xo